Offer of internship - Engineer F/H - Modeling and Control of flying boats
- Position based in Lorient (56).
- Professional environment: Sailing race / Maritime technological development.
- Internship of 5 to 6 months, as part of the design office.
- Following the internship, the continuation of the work in thesis may be proposed.
- Contact : Maël Le Gallic, Engineer, email@example.com
The EXOCET product range is our response to the great technological challenge of flying boats and high-performance vessels: offshore racing yachts (Ultim, Imoca), coastal racing yachts (America’s Cup, TF35) or passenger transport boats...
The EXOCET Gold is the main component of our autopilot and flight control systems (acquisition and processing of
sensor data, control algorithms, human machine interface, servo-motor commands).
As part of the development of this product and a desire to offer innovative control solutions to our customers, we are
opening an internship position in "Modeling and Control of Flying Boats".
This internship will be divided into two main parts:
Design, development and validation of flying boat models.
Implementation and evaluation in simulation of control algorithms.
For each of these sections, a state of the art will be carried out. Then in collaboration with the engineers of the design office, we will define the objectives of the work to be carried out.
- Bac + 4 or 5 in engineering study / Master’s degree in Automatics / Robotics.
- Good knowledge of one of the environments/languages: Python/SciPy, C++, Scilab/Xcos, Julia.
- Physical system modeling.
- Control theory.
- Linux development environment.
- Knowledge of the maritime or aeronautic field is an asset.
For an open CV: firstname.lastname@example.org