Job opportunity - Marine Electronics Technician
- Based in Lorient (56) under the responsibility of the manager of Pixel sur Mer.
- Professional environment: Sailing race / Maritime technological development.
- Permanent contract to be filled immediately.
- Frequent trips.
- Installation of equipment, wiring (electronics, electricity, informatics, energy).
- Maintenance of on-board electronic systems.
- Material order, stock management.
- Preparation and systems integration plans.
- Support for tests, measurements and trials in the marine environment.
- Technical support for engineering and development activities.
Graduate of a technician training or equivalent experience in marine or aeronautical electronics.
Additional assets for the position:
- Good customer relations.
- Practice of English appreciated.
For an open CV: email@example.com