PIXEL’s first innovation on the SEA, EXOCET BLUE is the state-of-the-art on-board data acquisition and supervision system.
L’EXOCET BLUE is a unique multi-protocol, multi-interface electronic device. Designed according to a black box concept, this Plug&Play tool is a gateway compatible with maritime equipment and software.
We are presenting today its second version with new advances.
This V2 offers a more complete connectivity, GPS synchronization, a library of boxes with extended configuration for more compatibility with the various embedded systems. The system also offers more filtering and calibration parameters.
Various additional options are possible: shape reconstruction from fiber optic data, on-board energy management, on/off sensor supervision... and more to come!
EXOCET BLUE means:
- An ongoing acquisition of navigation and measuring data on-board : Simultaneous multifrequencies ranging from 1Hz up to 1kHz, capacity of 100 variables at 100 Hz, over a period of 3 months.
- Multiple-input/multiple-output data management with numerous communication protocols built-in.
- A bridge between independent and complex measuring systems.
- Compatibility with most navigation softwares.
- A data backup and recovery guarantee, to view and analyze data in post-processing.
- An anodized aluminum casing, lightweight, sturdy, fully protected and completely immune to interferences.
- A web-based Human Machine Interface created by PIXEL sur MER
MANTA , is our user-friendly graphic configuration tool that allows you to add your own calculation functions as well.
Real-time dynamic monitoring web pages. An editor enables you to compose the live views best suited for each requirement.
An alarm management for a full monitoring of all on-board systems.
Pixel’s HMI is accessible via all mobile media and all web browsers.
Input voltage : 9-51V
Power consumption: 4W
Inputs - outputs
1 x Ethernet Gbe
2 X CAN 2.0
6 isolated analogic inputs – 16 bits (0/5V, +/-5V, 0/10V, +/-10V)
5 isolated digital inputs(2)/outputs(3). 1A max.
6 Serial (5 RS232, 1 RS232/RS422) up to 115200 Bds
Mechanical & Environment
Weight: 350 g
Material: Aluminum anodized
Size: 113 x 97 x 40mm
Specified temperature: -10/+50°
Secure: Black Box concept
IP Rating: IP67
Exocet has a web-based user interface. This UI is made of two separated parts :
1- Manta is our web-based application to configure an Exocet.
It is mainly used to:
Define which and how incoming data are collected
Process incoming data and eventually generate new data
Select data to log on SD card
Define which and how data are exported to third party device or software
2- Exocet web app:
Data log files management
Data live monitoring: dashboards and graphs
Data alarm definition and monitoring
System setting and status
- Sold with padded carrying case and Power-CAN-Ethernet cable
- Optional : I/O extension cable, USB cable
Cable instructions - EXOCET
For more information on this new version, do not hesitate to contact the Pixel team.